Author Topic: How to get a teams Clean Sheet price?  (Read 3241 times)

Tags:
  • All members
How to get a teams Clean Sheet price?
« on: 25 Feb 2013, 17:00 »
Hi there...
Does anyone have an idea for how to get a teams price to keep a "Clean Sheet"?
E.g. Today ... West Ham v Tottenham
If you load the markets where Markets Name contains "Clean Sheet" you get 2 markets:
Soccer - Fixtures / Fixtures 25 February / West Ham v Tottenham / West Ham Clean Sheet? ... sel_index 1 = Yes and sel_index 2 = No.
and
Soccer - Fixtures / Fixtures 25 February / West Ham v Tottenham / Tottenham Clean Sheet? ... sel_index 1 = Yes and sel_index 2 = No.
Problem is: How do I get a trigger to return the "Yes" (or "No") price for each team for comparison purposes?

If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

Re: How to get a teams Clean Sheet price?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2013, 17:17 »
Hi
s_1_back_price
s_2_back_price
will return each selection's back price

but if you want to compare across the two markets, you may need to do a remember link similar to match odds and correct score, or set user variables.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2013, 18:01 »
Hi there...
Comparing across the 2 markets is where I'm stuck!
If I do a remember, how do I differentiate between West Ham Clean Sheet and Tottenham Clean Sheet markets since they BOTH HAVE SAME market_parent & market_parent_id. Same goes for setting user variables...

« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2013, 19:03 »
Try the attached. It takes 2 refreshes to update the second variable, so bear that in mind. If you are happy with it, you can add the second index for "No"

Update: I tested it on one match (2 markets). It might not work correctly with more markets loaded.  I think then you might need to add a condition restricting it to the market_parent.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2013, 14:03 »
Thanks mate! :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE