Author Topic: How to get all the under/over with 0.5 to 8.5 only  (Read 1584 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi

A question I would like to get only the matches i soccer that has under/over 0.5 and up to under/over 8.5 and not the  others ( 0.5 to 6.5 ). Would like to get it with the All market- add specific markets screen to make it easy to find the right games.

I have tried search internationally- soccer / under over / and market´s - will turn in to play. And next Markets Name  contains 1.5 and then I get all Under/over 1.5 games but how to get the rest that the question.

1.5,2.5,3.5,4.5,5.5,6.5,7.5,8.5 at the same time

Regards
Tobbe

Re: How to get all the under/over with 0.5 to 8.5 only
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2015, 11:16 »
Hi
You could use something like this trigger for the betting and then delete the markets that have no bet after a certain time.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/miscelaneous-betting/dont-bet-if-markets-missing/

I seem to remember something like this from a few years ago. I'll have a look and if I find it I'll post here.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: How to get all the under/over with 0.5 to 8.5 only
« Reply #2 on: 28 Mar 2015, 12:09 »
hi
the best way is to use the does not contain
so in market properties
market's name does not contain 0.5

do this for all the markets that you do not want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE