Author Topic: i am still waiting for somebody from support to contact me re log in issue  (Read 6429 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I have had nobody contact me from support regarding my issue. I bought marketfeeder pro on saturday but as yet have not been able to log in.
Oxa responded three hours ago saying she would urge support to get in touch but since then nothing. this is getting very frustrating

regards

• All members
Have you configured your firewall properly ? Switch it off and try logging in again. Could be a quick fix ?

• All members
Hi Joey,
Welcome aboard and not the start you deserve. I'm sure the team will sort out the issues for you. In the meantime please post the error message/s you receive it may help in determining the problem.
Thanks
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• All members
when i log in using my betfair username and password  a recangular box come up with a red cross in it

error  message failed ...current betfair status online

i cant get past this .. someone has just posted something re firewall but I have very little computer knowledge and would not know how to configure a firewall

• All members
i cannot understand why nobody from support has contacted me today. I thank the members who have offered advice but wondered if this situation was a normal state of affairs.

I have seen the product demonstrated this weekend and have been seriously impressed  which is why i paid immediately for a year on saturday but since then nothing.

There appears to be no phone number where anyone can contact and talk through problems. I have also seen that the registered address is near Old Street which would be very easy for me to get to sort out this problem which I am pretty sure will turn out to be fairly simple.
is it possible for someone from Marketfeederpro to help me out here, i am on skype or phone or in person?
I appreciate all help thank you

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Do you have a ticket ID from automated reply?
Don't see any tickets from your e-mail.
That could be the reason ;(
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
"cb27e1c3a9".

is this the ticket id ? this was the code i received acknowledging my registration

thanks

• All members
sorry i think this is the code for activation difficulties with this forum .. I cannot see any ticket id with  the automated reply for my subscription

• All members
I think you are correct that that is the activation code.
ticket ID's usually are in the following format  ABC-123456.
I'm sure one of the experts will help you very soon.
Hang in there, I can assure you the product is second to none
and you'll soon be sorted and enjoying the many features
it has.
Good Luck
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
joeyperhaps, got your e-mail in spam.
Sorry.
Answering now.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE