Author Topic: i have problems with mfp  (Read 9257 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: i have problems with mfp
« Reply #15 on: 26 Oct 2014, 14:32 »
THE MFP TURNS OFF

ABDORMAL TERMINATION IS THE MSG

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 26 Oct 2014, 14:34 »
I am experiencing exactly the same...it started 2 weekends ago. Is absolutely solid mon-fri and then crashes out within a few minutes on sat & sun. I have tried everything, including restoring Windows back to factory settings but still the same happens. Very strange.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 26 Oct 2014, 15:07 »
Hi,
Two of you now with the same problem. It seems Oxa is working on it and trying her best at the same time trialing a new version.Just a thought, to help her further maybe you both could provide more information on the following:
connection... are you using wifi or cable ? is it stable and reasonably fast ?
Operating system.... which one are you using ?
I notice it is a soccer trigger and can be a strain if too many markets are loaded and running at the same time. Approx. how many do you load at a time ?
Have you checked the connection monitor to see performance?
What is your refresh rate set at ?
Anything else you can think of please write it down and I'm sure Oxa will arrive at a solution.
I hope it gets sorted for you soon.
Cheers
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 26 Oct 2014, 16:22 »
connection... are you using wifi or cable ? is it stable and reasonably fast ?
Wifi - yes, it's pretty fast and stable.

Operating system.... which one are you using ?
Win 8.0. I reset to factory defaults and still experienced problems, just finished loading 115 updates and now it seems stable again. The issue seems to be resolved (fingers crossed)

I notice it is a soccer trigger and can be a strain if too many markets are loaded and running at the same time. Approx. how many do you load at a time ?
It didn't matter, in fact it was crashing when my market list was empty. I tried multiple variations of different sports to see if I could notice a pattern but always with the termination and always between 2-5 minutes after reloading the software.

Have you checked the connection monitor to see performance?
Yes, throttled it down and still experienced the issue

What is your refresh rate set at ?
Again, it didn't seem to make a difference

Anything else you can think of please write it down and I'm sure Oxa will arrive at a solution.
It's totally odd, only on a Saturday and Sunday with identical settings to weekdays. Happily though the rebuild of my laptop seems to have solved the problem so I am guessing the problem was on my end somewhere. I have made myself a new restore point and turned of the automatic updates so I'll see how it performs. About an hour into the test and it's running nicely.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 26 Oct 2014, 22:28 »
Hi,
I wanted to help by running your trigger on soccer matches today to see if
I encountered the same error however my main computer was out of action and
was using the second one to test the new version. 8.0
So I set up 33 matches and can report no error occurred using version 8.
I know this is of little comfort to you at this time.
Just thought I'd mention it and maybe you could try asking Oxa if she needs another beta tester. If you did test version 8 and same problem occurred then it is to do with your computer or internet etc.
Maybe worth a try as nothing else has come to light in the way of help but understandably so owing to new API coming out..
R

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 01 Nov 2014, 14:59 »
I'd just like to update my progress, the rebuild seems to have worked. It's been trouble free since my rebuild and ticking away quite nicely today (Saturday). There must have been some sort of issue between my previous Windows configuration and MFP. I would imagine it's probably impossible to work out what it was now but my system is now aligned and happy.

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 01 Nov 2014, 15:29 »
Glad to hear it :)
R

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 01 Nov 2014, 20:12 »
the mfp turns off

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 03 Nov 2014, 06:28 »
Right, everything was going lovely and I have been slowly reinstalling various software packages...then I re-installed Tixati. Almost immediately the issue started again. I removed Tixati, still problems. I activated the restore point, still problems.  I reinstalled MFP, still problems. The problems persisted right up until I went to bed last night (Sunday). This morning (Monday) it seems to be working fine, I am now off to work and hopefully it will still be running when I get home. I think I know what my problem is now. I have an old XP laptop that I might try and rebuild later and see if I can replicate it.

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 04 Nov 2014, 21:08 »
I have MFP running on the old XP machine now, seems a lot happier than it did on Windows 8. I'll leave its running as is from now until the weekend...if it has no issues I will probably just leave that machine dedicated to MFP and try not to disturb it. Thanks for all the advice so far...most appreciated.

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 06 Nov 2014, 14:34 »
To anyone still having issues I updated my graphics card (click on it then right click).  I also notice that I had a log me in mirror listed as a graphics card.

After I deleted the log me in part and updated my driver MFP seems to be works again.

Hopefully this is of use.

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 09 Nov 2014, 04:49 »
Ahhhh. Thanks for this. It might be just the source of the issue. For some people perhaps.
Automatic isn't always everything.

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 10 Nov 2014, 05:41 »
during weekend i face same problem !!!!!! i do not understand ?

monday - friday no problem !!!!!!!!!!!!! saturday and sunday mfp does not work!!!!

version 8 is ready to be use ??????????

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 10 Nov 2014, 05:41 »
during weekend i face same problem !!!!!! i do not understand ?

monday - friday no problem !!!!!!!!!!!!! saturday and sunday mfp does not work!!!!

version 8 is ready to be use ??????????

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 10 Nov 2014, 07:07 »
Version 8 worked for me perfectly yesterday. ;D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE