Author Topic: Insufficient funds available. ERROR_IN_ORDER  (Read 4929 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Insufficient funds available. ERROR_IN_ORDER
« on: 02 Oct 2015, 12:52 »
As far as I can tell I have more than enough for the bet that the trigger is trying to place. Any ideas?

Regards

• Élite
Re: Insufficient funds available. ERROR_IN_ORDER
« Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2015, 14:40 »
hi
for small back bets you need 2.00 for every small back bet placed plus the small bet amount.
if it is lay betting you do not need as much.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2015, 22:49 »
Hi
I am having the same problem as jeffwinger

I have £9000 bank £4995 in lay liability (real mode) and my triggers stop as the "Insufficient funds available. ERROR_IN_ORDER" comes up when trying to lay anything more. This problem has been going on for quite a while now. Just to confirm the problem my partner has another account and this is happening to her also.

The settings have no limit so cannot understand why this is happening
Any ideas Guys? :o
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2015, 06:21 »
As the error comes from BetFair you should ask them I think...
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2015, 07:52 »
Hi
bfw just wondering if it's your exposure limit on the Betfair account? The default is £5000.00 and the figures you mention sound very close. It's in your account settings on the BF website, or, you may need to request an increase of your exposure limit by email or phone.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #5 on: 06 Jan 2016, 07:40 »
Hi MarkV
As ever very helpful and spot on Sir!
Many thanks I have lifted the limit and 7 days from now it will be active .......So i can lose as much as i like! :-\
Happy New Year  ;D

This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 09 Apr 2016, 10:03 »
I appreciate this is a somewhat old thread, But I was just wondering if upping your limit solved your problem betfair winner?

I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now, but my liabilities are nowhere close to my exposure limit and my funds are fine covering all my active bets by a substantial margin.  I have deselected the option to Limit one bets maximum liability on the betting options settings page of mfp, but the problem still happens.

Anybody else seeing these sorts of errors when they check their program logs?

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 06 Jun 2016, 10:16 »
I think I've found the solution to my Insufficient funds available. ERROR_IN_ORDER messages that I've been getting.  I've worked out that some of the markets I have been betting in have been funded from my Australian wallet, which had nothing in it! 

The error message was perfectly reasonable as there were insufficient funds available.  Once I transferred some funds from my main wallet into my Australian one the error messages went away.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE