Author Topic: Insufficient funds  (Read 1639 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Insufficient funds
« on: 15 May 2018, 12:10 »
Occasionally a bet is triggered but doesn't occur due to insufficient funds. This is noted in the log. Is there anyway I can base an action on this so I can send an e-mail for example? Thanks.

• Administrator
Re: Insufficient funds
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2018, 13:31 »
Unfortunately, actions cannot be based on errors.

However, you can set up a trigger that will email you if the remaining funds are less than the specified amount, prior to the betting trigger.

Selection's Trigger Expression IF(test_mode=1, test_funds, total_funds) is less than X

Where X can be the amount of your planned bet, for example.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2018, 08:11 »
The main time I am getting the problem is with a cancel and lay trigger in order to change the price. Whilst I have enough funds to cover one bet I may not have enough to cover two. It would appear that the funds released by the cancel are not taken into account when making the lay. Is this correct and is there any way around it?

Thanks

Mike

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2018, 09:36 »
If you are using the "cancel then back" or "cancel then lay" trigger action, then no, the funds are not yet released by the cancel action at the time when the new bet is to be placed, as the two actions are executed consequently, immediately one after another.

If you want to allow time between cancel and bet, then you need to create a separate trigger that will cancel the bets, then another trigger to place the bet as soon as the cancel trigger has fired and all the unmatched bets are gone.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE