Author Topic: Interesting Question - Open to the entire Forum  (Read 1808 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Hi Guys,

Is there a trigger/expression that can handle a matched bet on a race which then becomes cancelled before the start of the race due to rain or bad weather.

As i run a staking plan my trigger looks to the previous triggered event ? My Trigger then gets stuck :(

My staking plan runs off the info from the statement. And must run in the right order with no duplicate bets as this could lead to serious losses.

Is there a way to move the trigger on as it does not have a result from the last triggered event which has been cancelled?

Any help would be great, thanks

-------

The problem is not quite the same as a bet not settling fast enough as this can happen also and that stops all betting also.

Is there a tried a true trigger with expressions that cures these 2 problems ???

------

I like Oxa's fix for the second part of this problem, you can see it here:

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/lay-greyhound-loss-recovery/

at the bottom of that page.

A complete solution would be great especially for the guys who run their triggers on Market feeder pro VPS.

Any help would be great, thanks

bonecrusher

I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• All members
Re: Interesting Question - Open to the entire Forum
« Reply #1 on: 06 Feb 2019, 10:15 »
In Market's race status there are the options of Abandoned & Meeting Abandoned plus the equivalent variables.  Never used these so not certain they will work.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2019, 13:55 »
Hello!

You mentioned my solution for the trigger set that lay in Greyhound.

This solution can also be applied to any type of markets really. I also come across abandoned races quite often, so this solution has never failed me.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2019, 02:24 »
Hello! You mentioned my solution for the trigger set that lay in Greyhound. This solution can also be applied to any type of markets really. I also come across abandoned races quite often, so this solution has never failed me.

Helo Oxa,

Would you able to put up here an example of your solution here that will work with any trigger.

I have been trying to get it to work with a simple trigger of mine and there is something i am not understanding. Please help :)

Thanks bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2019, 14:27 »
The most basic solution is to add this condition next to "Previous Triggered Event's Status is Settled":

or Previous Triggered Event's Minutes Before the Beginning is less than -15

This checks if it's been 15 minutes or more since the scheduled start of the previous event, in which case the trigger will ignore the fact that it has not been settled yet.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE