Author Topic: Invalid HTTP Response: 503  (Read 1934 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Invalid HTTP Response: 503
« on: 21 Aug 2018, 20:54 »
Hi Guys,

Is anyone else getting this 503 error today? 

I see it when trying to login via the built-in form. When I log in with the secure browser option, I see the message again though the Betfair home page then loads showing me already logged in. 

I was out today, and everything was working fine until around 1pm when it appears Marketfeeder crashed my system and the box switched off completely (this has happened a few times before, though not recently). I know this because when I restarted the system I could fire up Marketfeeder ok, and see the test bet history for today, though it didn't appear to be making any trades and after shutting it down (to clear out old markets) and restarting I can't escape the 503 error. 

It all suggests problems with Betfair's API server to me, though it seems a long time to be out of action and I can't find any status updates anywhere on this.

Cheers

Mike

• Élite
Re: Invalid HTTP Response: 503
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2018, 21:08 »
hi
same here , i had a lay bet matched then the prices froze so the bot could not send a back bet out , luckily the lay bet was a win/profit , even the betfair web site prices were frozen so i was stuck.
they have another update/mess up on the 23 aug so be prepared for some other fun.
i shut mfp down and cannot log back in , have tested other bots and they are the same so betfair has problems.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2018, 21:18 »
Hello!

The BetFair server is non-operational at the moment. Should be back online soon.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2018, 21:22 »
Thanks for the updates guys!

« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug 2018, 09:29 »
Hi
Usually the Betfair ad on the left of this forum shows the service status when there is an outage but this did not kick in last night. Their customer service twitter link is here.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE