Author Topic: Invalid HTTP Response:503  (Read 4215 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Invalid HTTP Response:503
« Reply #15 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:30 »
No Internet explorer is default on both computers I have tried changing the default to firefox on my computer but same error

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:40 »
hi
is the vps operating from a different country than your computer.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:43 »
No both in the uk

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:54 »
hi
this is from another site.
Invalid HTTP Response:503
It suppose to be an issue from server end. There might be overload on the server/server down at the time of account review.
and
The Web server is effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. the Web site is simply unavailable. There are a myriad possible reasons for this, but generally it is because of some human intervention by the operators of the Web server machine. You can usually expect that someone is working on the problem, and normal service will resume as soon as possible.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 17 Feb 2016, 12:04 »
hi
been looking on betfair twitter and there are others with the same problem, but betfair are saying that it is not there side,same thing different software.
it is another betfair xxxxxup.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #20 on: 17 Feb 2016, 12:29 »
hi
you can contact betfair using this link via twitter.
https://twitter.com/BetfairCS/with_replies

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 17 Feb 2016, 12:39 »
Thanks its working for me now, must have been betfair error although they haven't admitted it, Colin

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE