Author Topic: Invalid HTTP Response:503  (Read 4216 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Invalid HTTP Response:503
« on: 17 Feb 2016, 09:58 »
Hi I am being hit by this error this morning when I log in.

Once I have clicked OK on the error box it loads betfair into the marketfeeder frame, so i can see I am connected and logged in and can use betfair as a normal web page, but cannot get into Marketfeeder itself.

It seems to be an error with Exchange + and it not detecting my browser correctly

I can't see really what I can do at this end to fix it but have to assume its a problem on my machine as I am connecting OK.

I don't recall any windows updates last night.

I can see that the API status on the left is online, but just wanted to check if anyone else was getting this issue this morning?

• All members
Re: Invalid HTTP Response:503
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:05 »
I am getting exactly the same, I can log in on my vps ok but cant log in on my own computer using windows 8, its since the work betfair have done overnight, cheers Colin

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:09 »
Hi Colin

thanks at least I know not to start trying to mess with my PC for the time being.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:16 »
hi
just logged in again and no problems.
please make sure that mfp has full access through your antivirus and firewall etc.
if you updated to the latest version your antivirus may have blocked mfp.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:20 »
I have checked all of this, it is the same settings and same feeder I have been using for months , still wont work, is strange though as I can log in on my vps, could it be to do with windows 8 as my vps runs on different version and is fine, cheers Colin

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:31 »
Hi, I've got the same problem in Australia. Tried three times to log in and get the same error. i haven't made any changes to the computer since using mfp yesterday. Any ideas as to what's going on?

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:38 »
im still in the same boat but I said earlier I was using windows 8 I meant windows 7, ive even tried to restore my computer to an earlier time when I knew it was workingbut no luck, Colin

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:40 »
hi
this happened a few years back, it took betfair some time to resolve.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:41 »
Hi

A couple of things to add to this, firstly I have now run my standby MFP machine, this has had no recent updates for sure, and is a different OS this one being Windows 10. So totally different HW, SW and AV/FW etc - nothing changed since it last ran MFP at the weekend.

Same problem though so I am sure it is BF now.

To expand on the error I see if I try to view the exchange web page through the pages displayed in MFP I come to this.

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER TO VIEW EXCHANGE+

We built the new Exchange+ experience using the latest technology. This makes it faster and easier to use. Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support this technology.

My browsers are all up to date and this seems to be some complication with the site.

However I have no idea how I would change which browser MFP uses to load up so can't see of it is limited to whichever one it uses by default.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:44 »
Hi mcbee shall I email betfair, if so have you an email address for them as the one I have for them is an old one, cheers Colin

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:59 »
hi
sorry i do not have a contact email for betfair.
but you should never contact them as they look at your account usage after and cause problems.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:01 »
hi shirtless
mfp will use your computers default browser.

mcbee

« Reply #12 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:13 »
I heard Betfair closed some aussie accounts over the weekend so it may or may not be related to that.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:16 »
Don't think its anything to do with that I can log in on my vps ok, but cant log in using my own computer

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 17 Feb 2016, 11:24 »
hi COLING
do you have a different browser on your vps.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE