Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Robert on 25 Nov 2020
  • In Sweden Betfair has a maximum login limit of 23 hours a day. This also applies when using the API, so after running MarketFeeder for 23 hours the program will stop function. After an hour I will be granted another 23 hours and can login again, but MarketFeeder doesn't start function. The error in the application log is:

Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
    Error while getting available funds: Bad Request

The solution is to restart MF and it will start function again. It would be nice if MF could recover automatically and try to start a new login session when this error occurs.

Regards,
    Robert
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Nov 2020
  • Hi Robert,

I was not aware of this arrangement in Sweden, I will definitely adjust the code to let Sweden users run MF Pro non-stop.

Are there any other error messages in the log apart from the INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION?
  • #3 by Robert on 25 Nov 2020
  • Only these errors:

00:00:21Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
    00:00:51Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
    00:01:00Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
    00:01:16Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
    00:01:21Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
    00:01:31Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
    00:01:46Error while getting available funds: Bad Request

The problem starts at midnight local time. I think it's because the login limit is reset at midnight UK time, which is 1 AM in Sweden. So it works fine from 1 AM to midnight (23 hours). Note that I can set the limit to less than 23 hours, that's just the maximum. So if I set the limit to 20 hours MF will stop function at 9 PM, I guess.
  • #4 by jannesamuelsson on 25 Nov 2020
  • Hi !
    That fix would be really helpful !
    Kind Regards !
    Janne
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Nov 2020
  • If any of you, kind Swedish users, is willing to test my fix and let me know whether it solves the problem, please come forward and send me a private message.
Pages:
Actions