Author Topic: Invalid session error after reached login limit  (Read 1171 times)

Tags:
  • All members
In Sweden Betfair has a maximum login limit of 23 hours a day. This also applies when using the API, so after running MarketFeeder for 23 hours the program will stop function. After an hour I will be granted another 23 hours and can login again, but MarketFeeder doesn't start function. The error in the application log is:

Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
Error while getting available funds: Bad Request

The solution is to restart MF and it will start function again. It would be nice if MF could recover automatically and try to start a new login session when this error occurs.

Regards,
Robert

• Administrator
Re: Invalid session error after reached login limit
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2020, 14:51 »
Hi Robert,

I was not aware of this arrangement in Sweden, I will definitely adjust the code to let Sweden users run MF Pro non-stop.

Are there any other error messages in the log apart from the INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2020, 15:09 »
Only these errors:

00:00:21Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
00:00:51Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
00:01:00Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
00:01:16Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
00:01:21Error while updating the account statement: INVALID_SESSION_INFORMATION.
00:01:31Error while getting available funds: Bad Request
00:01:46Error while getting available funds: Bad Request

The problem starts at midnight local time. I think it's because the login limit is reset at midnight UK time, which is 1 AM in Sweden. So it works fine from 1 AM to midnight (23 hours). Note that I can set the limit to less than 23 hours, that's just the maximum. So if I set the limit to 20 hours MF will stop function at 9 PM, I guess.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 25 Nov 2020, 19:42 »
Hi !
That fix would be really helpful !
Kind Regards !
Janne

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2020, 22:03 »
If any of you, kind Swedish users, is willing to test my fix and let me know whether it solves the problem, please come forward and send me a private message.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE