Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by kristoscotto on 08 Jul 2015
  • Hi,

Looking for some advice.

I currently have my trigger set up to periodically email information and stats, I was wondering if it is possible to include the actual trigger name somehow and the formula in the "amount to bet" from my staking trigger, as during tests I change the formula slightly and finding it difficult to remember which equations provide the best outcome.

Just to clarify I would like to email the name of the trigger currently in use and the formula that is inside a trigger amount.

Thanks in advance

Kris

• #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Jul 2015
  • Hi Kris,

So do you want to include the name of the trigger that does the emailing? Why don't you just insert it in the text of the email - there is such a field in the "email" action.
    The same goes for the formula: just insert it there. If you want to insert the result of the formula rather than the expression itself, enclose it in square brackets.
  • #3 by kristoscotto on 08 Jul 2015
  • Hi thanks for the response,

and yes that is the solution, but my problem was I forgot on more than 1 occasion to update the email trigger with the info i needed.
    I got a load of results in but then couldn't decipher what exact betting formula i used for the best set of results. Schoolboy error!!

Suppose i was wondering if it were possible to email, eg. "trigger A" "amount/value" as text, so the email would automatically include any revised formula....

Thanks again
    Kris
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Jul 2015
  • I see.

No, unfortunately it is currently impossible to fetch the parameters of the trigger and include them in the email automatically. But this is something I should think about.
Pages:
Actions