Author Topic: Issue with allow small bets [TCKTVIO-213567]  (Read 1965 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Issue with allow small bets [TCKTVIO-213567]
« on: 16 Sep 2013, 11:27 »
Copied from a support request:
I have a simple trigger which greens-up selections depending on certain conditions. I am using the following formula to green up:

(bm_laya*bm_layp)/back_price

This was working perfectly in Test Mode. I am now testing it with Real Money using minimum stakes (€2) for the initial lay bet which the trigger needs to green-up at some point. Obviously, for green-up, the back bet needs to be below the minimun so I have Allow Small Bets ON in the Settings. However, to my great disappointment, I noticed that the initial €2 back bet is always being matched together with the other smaller back bet, specifically because it is being placed at the current odds instead of say odds of 500. Please see an example of this illustrated below. I am sending This is basically ruining the green-up.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it MFP? Kindly advise.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Issue with allow small bets [TCKTVIO-213567]
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2013, 11:56 »
hi
could we see the set of triggers, you can leave the conditions out if you want to.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2013, 13:17 »
Hi mcbee

Please find attached the trigger sets without the conditions.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2013, 07:05 »
hi
your formula is ok.
could you add a screenshot of your betting options (in the settings)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE