Author Topic: Lamp won't turn green on markets  (Read 1463 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lamp won't turn green on markets
« on: 31 Aug 2018, 10:43 »
Hello -

There are 2 lamps that can be turned green or red to active the triggers. One of them is the "general lamp" and it up top right by the triggers button. This general one controls all the other ones and when its functioning normally, it will turn the all the market lamps (the other lamp) to green.

Problem is that doesn't happen for me. I have to go to all the markets, one by one, and turn the lamp to green. This is taking me a lot of time since I'm betting in lays and my list is big...

Only way I could fix it was using the free amazon vps, but it is soooooo slow... and I got a very good pc. (Im using t2 with 1 vcpu and 1 gb ram).

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

• Élite
Re: Lamp won't turn green on markets
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2018, 15:02 »
hi
make sure that the lamp at the top of mfp screen is green.
now load the markets that you want to bet in and they will all have green lamps.
if that fails please include a screen shot of your betting options.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2018, 02:07 »
hi
now load the markets that you want to bet in and they will all have green lamps.

mcbee
Wow! Simply wow!
It seems that you know exactly what it is! Thank you so much.
I was probably running the markets with the lamp red. It looks good now. I will have a day of testing and I´ll come back in like one day to thank you again with some profit! Cheers!!!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2018, 01:44 »
hi

mcbee
It works for good. Thank you so much! It works perfectly now... Amazing software.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2018, 08:01 »
We understand the great work of your site to make it even better.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE