Author Topic: Lay at SP  (Read 1638 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lay at SP
« on: 15 May 2018, 13:29 »
Looks like nobody can understand my other question, so I will post a different one.

If I do 2 Lay at SP bets, one with a liability of £10, and one with a liability of £15, both on the SAME selection, using separate Lay at SP triggers.

Once betfair goes in play, and these have both been matched, how can I interact with the matched bets? It is not possible to use "Number of matched lay bets", because it is a BSP bet.

I need to be able to inspect each of my SP bets, per strategy, as above, but I cannot get access to them, and I want to be able to see if criteria has been satisfied, in a particular strategy.

Its a very simple concept, but, if I use any bet at SP, I am not able to access that once in play, and this is very frustrating, because I want to leave it to do its stuff automatically, and it seems it cant do exactly what I want it to do.

hopefully somebody knows these answers, and I think that the developers of MFP can answer this question.

I am now an unhappy user.

• All members
Re: Lay at SP
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2018, 09:52 »
You can find the number of matched SP lay bets with the variable: allbets_lsp_num

What else do you need to inspect the SP lay bets?

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2018, 14:00 »
Once a market turns In-Play, your SP bets become regular matched bets, just like any other bet you would place before or after the off.

So you can address these bets using the standard matched bets variables, such as bm_layp, bm_laya, etc.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2018, 19:33 »
Hi
in the screenshot there are two Lay at SP bets on the same selection, for liabilities 10 and 15 respectively

the user variables window shows addressing those two bets (and possibly a third) to determine the liability of each, it also shows zero liability for a third lay bet as there is no third lay bet

the trigger demonstrates backing out the one for 15 liability, of course you would add your own conditions for backing out according to your own criteria
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE