Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Fieldypt on 14 May 2013
  • I saw a strategy in a video on youtube, and was trying to passaar this strategy for a bot, but as I understand some of it becomes complicated.

The strategy is:
    Do lay dutching all results 0-0 tie 1-1 2-2 3-3,
    then make a back to 0-0, with 0 profit, only to not lose money if the game becomes zero to zero.
    Once there is a goal, is to make back in all lays open.
  • #2 by rubold on 14 May 2013
  • Can you post a link for the video?
  • #3 by mcbee on 14 May 2013
  • hi
    there is no logic in laying the 0-0 ,1-1,2-2,3-3
    then placing a back bet on the 0-0, why place a lay bet on the 0-0 in the first place

mcbee
  • #4 by Fieldypt on 14 May 2013
  • hi
    there is no logic in laying the 0-0 ,1-1,2-2,3-3
    then placing a back bet on the 0-0, why place a lay bet on the 0-0 in the first place

mcbee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3gcH2aZwSk

The profit that a person will have when there is a goal, so we need to do in dutching 0-0.
  • #5 by nigelbleddfa1 on 14 May 2013
  • I agree with McBee. The efficiency of the correct score markets is such as to prevent a profit when so many bets are placed. The video you refer to shows a profit on all scores but who knows how many tries the guy had before he could show a profitable video ?

It's very strange but these people who make videos about their strategies never seem to have losses :)
  • #6 by mcbee on 14 May 2013
  • to create a trigger for this would be no problem.
    BUT, there would have to be clear entry and exit points given.
  • #7 by Fieldypt on 14 May 2013
  • Well, I do not know if makes a profit or not, I just saw some videos of them, and I thought gave a strategy with potential.
  • #8 by Fieldypt on 15 May 2013
  • What is the trigger expression I use to make a bet to the same stake back to lay on?
  • #9 by mcbee on 15 May 2013
  • hi
    i am not sure what you mean.
    but if you mean you want to use the same stake that was matched by the back bet then,
    bm_backa
    this returns the amount matched by the last back bet
    bm_laya
    this returns the amount matched by the last lay bet

mcbee
  • #10 by Fieldypt on 15 May 2013
  • That yes, thank you :)
  • #11 by pcal72 on 18 May 2013
  • I Fieldpt

UK
    That strategy is made by a great and well know friend portuguese Lusogambler.

It is a lay draw in correct score market, and it is as good strategy if you have a good game selection, like traditional lay draw system.

PT
    Essa estratégia é do bem conhecido amigo Português, Lusogambler.

A estratégia é o lay draw no correct score, é uma estratégia boa se for acompanhada com uma boa selecção de jogos, tal como acontece com a estratégia lay draw tradicional.

Cumprimentos

pcal72
  • #12 by mcbee on 18 May 2013
  • hi pcal72
    am i correct that the system is.
    AT in-play, first bet is lay 0-0,1-1,2-2 and 3-3    at back odds
    then when a goal is scored Trade out all remaining lay bets.
    if it looks like a 0-0 finish then trade out for a loss.

thanks
    mcbee
  • #13 by pcal72 on 18 May 2013
  • Hi mcbee

Is true ya.

I already have in a time ago made bot about this video but that time wont go in blind mode to all games....lol... crazy idea...

That was the reason i said, is needed a good selection of games for this.

Thanks
    pcal72
Pages:
Actions