Author Topic: Laypro88 - How to keep it in recovery mode on the 2nd day  (Read 2010 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi

I am running laypro88, my question is if the last horse of the day looses how do i keep the recovery mode going into the next day racing?

I am sure it is a question that has been asked before but i could not find any answers.

Thanks

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi Mark

Thanks for this.

I guess leaving the software running on a server and just loading the next days markets would have the same effect?

Hi
I've not tried it so can't say for sure, but you may need to adjust this setting for the trigger to pick up the previous day's statement for p/l:
settings > general options > account statement > retrieve data that are not older than x days
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Ok thanks Mark will try this as well.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE