Author Topic: Live Statement  (Read 3774 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Live Statement
« on: 03 Aug 2015, 22:45 »
What I really don't understand is that when V8 hangs and ceases processing leaving all the markets (that are finished in green as if they are still live), which happens all too frequently these days, that you cannot get your statement from that day, even though, in live, those bets happened whether MF Pro remembers them or not.

So, what I mean is that I went away on Friday leaving MF Pro running, and some time on Saturday it crashed, so the bets left unhedged at the time of the crash went on to settle but even now, after restarting the PC, I cannot get a statement for Saturday from MF Pro.  Surely it should just down load the history from Betfair and tell me what has gone on. No, now I will have to go to Betfair and try and download a statement from there and sort it out.

I am sure V6 sorted this sort of thing out!

• Administrator
Re: Live Statement
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2015, 10:11 »
Alfaman, I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience, but V6 is long gone and is never coming back. So I can only try to sort the problems in V8, with your help.

What are your statement settings? Please attach the screenshot.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2015, 19:28 »
hi
it does not matter what the settings are.
if mfp crashes at the time it is saving the statement or other info, there will be an error, so no saved info.
what alfaman wants is the option to download the correct betfair statements.
at the moment the statements are recorded by mfp, so maybe an option to download the statement direct from betfair would be good.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2015, 21:15 »
what alfaman wants is the option to download the correct betfair statements.

The real statements are getting downloaded from BetFair, mcbee. So if they aren't in alfaman's case, I need to get to the root of it, hence the request to attach the settings.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2015, 04:42 »
hi oxa
sorry, i always thought that mfp saves the statement details in the profile logs then reads them when required, i know that the results and settled amounts are downloaded from betfair but did not know that the statements were downloaded from betfair.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 06 Aug 2015, 17:26 »
Hi Oxa

Thanks for the conversation and sorry not to have joined in - really been too busy.

I too, like McBee though thought the statements were saved in

c:\.....\Marketfeederpro8\Profiles\[Profile Name]\logs\statement\real\2015-07-31.csv

Well I am sure they are because I can see them.  And the one for that day - the crash - it finishes at 5pm when I believe the internet went off due to a power dip. ( just hoped on restarting it would update from Betfair)

So what I want is as McBee says (and you confirm) is for MF Pro to grab the data from the web and not my files.

I am not exactly sure what you need from my settings that would affect this, but in the General Options tab I have:

Refresh account statement checked
Maximum depth of account statement 1000
Update account statement every 30 seconds
Retrieve Data that are not older than 1 days checked [perhaps this is the problem?]
Ignore withdrawals and deposits checked.

Does that help at all ?

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 07 Aug 2015, 21:41 »
MF Pro downloads your statement at the start of your session or whenever you change your account statement settings and save them. The statement is then stored in the csv file you saw.

Try increasing the timeframe to 2-3 days and see if it'll solve the problem. That is "Retrieve data that are not older than ...".

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 08 Aug 2015, 08:13 »
Yes, changing that, saving the settings didn't help but restarting the platform after that did the trick. Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 09 Oct 2016, 08:54 »
Well - this is a really old thread but its happening again. I had all sorts of weird goings on yesterday with UK horse racing markets. It won't recover the statements for yesterday on any of the three instances of MF pro that I have running.  I have reset the settings to "retreive data that are not older than three days" and restarted the platform.  The last day I can see is Wed 6th Oct which I can also see in the statements folder.  So , again, I need to kick MF Pro into downloading the live statement from Betfair - any suggestions?  Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE