Author Topic: Loading markets now often get stuck  (Read 480 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Loading markets now often get stuck
« on: 12 Oct 2020, 21:39 »
So I know there are a lot of issues at the moment that Oxa is trying to deal with, but I bring this one up just in case it is related.

Since all the other market locator problems have been happening, I've been refreshing the markets every hour to make sure that missed markets have a chance of being loaded.  Yet since doing this, often a number of markets fail to load and just sit there permanently loading.  As I'm loading markets hourly at the moment, I would say that this happens 3 or 4 times a day.

This has happened occasionally in the past, but never at the level that is happening currently.  Is anybody else experiencing this now?

Like I said, I don't want to add to the list of problems, just want to flag this up in case it's related to all the other current issues.  The markets that stick at loading obviously can't be bet on, and so many are now getting stuck that it has become an issue for me.

• Administrator
Re: Loading markets now often get stuck
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2020, 17:28 »
Please update your MarketFeeder Pro and give your feedback, i.e. what helped and what did not.

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-announcements/version-8-8-1-4-fix-for-finished-markets-login-window-and-more/
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE