Author Topic: Loading markets please wait  (Read 2156 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Loading markets please wait
« on: 24 Jan 2017, 10:21 »
I cannot get any markets today and am receiving the "Loading markets please wait".

I have read the sticky's on the board here and have tried rebooting, checking connection settings and turning off the firewall. All to no avail.

Anyone else having this problem?

• All members
Re: Loading markets please wait
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2017, 10:40 »
Yep i am getting that on the version i use, i have had to download a newer version ,this happened to me a few months back as well, its a bit of a pain as the version i was using was the most stable for my triggers, Colin

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2017, 10:47 »
Thanks Colin,

I upgraded and now the markets are all showing up.

I do not upgrade normally as if it is not broke then why fix it??

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Jan 2017, 11:25 »
Hi i know this is a long shot but has anyone got a copy of version 8.1.2.1 from 1/8/2015 i need to reinstall it else i cant get the markets to load as from today, i am using a different version at the moment but 8.1.2.1 is the most reliable for my trigger, thanks Colin

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan 2017, 11:34 »
Hi COLING

I have 8.1.2.1, but I had to stop using it after the wallets were merged as it kept crashing.  I now run the latest version on  a cloud based VPS and have no problem with refresh rates as fast as 0.2.   If you want a copy you'll need to send me a PM with your email and I'll see if it will zip to a small enough file.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 26 Jan 2017, 21:53 »
Rubold, you could send the file via wetransfer if it's too big to email, it's free and a well known service for sending large files to somebodies email address ...just a thought

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 26 Jan 2017, 23:48 »
Thanks, Colin has tried the file, but all these old versions will now fail since the Australian endpoints were finally decommissioned on 23rd Jan, as he has now discovered from Betfair.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE