Author Topic: Makets finished  (Read 4331 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Makets finished
« Reply #15 on: 30 Aug 2020, 19:17 »

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 30 Aug 2020, 20:16 »
Fantastic - thanks for your help.

Mike

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 03 Sep 2020, 09:30 »
Please can someone update me on where support are with this issue.
Thanks

Mike

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 03 Sep 2020, 22:00 »
If I leave MFP running for several days continuously I find that occasionally the program won't place my bets,

A couple of times it has 'lost' a whole day's worth of races.

I'm currently testing whether restarting MFP on a daily basis stops this from happening and so far

I haven't had a missed bet.  

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 07 Sep 2020, 12:29 »
I think it has something to do with MarketFeeder Pro not being able to load BetFair's response in request for market data, and thus marking that market as a finished one.

Could you please send me a private message, and I'll arrange a special build of MF Pro for you to try and see if it will solve the issue?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 21 Sep 2020, 05:12 »
Has the issue been solved. I am also having the same problem for since the last 2 update of MF pro.

Initial loading of the market is fine but after some time some of the market become dormant.

The only way to fix it was to click refresh button 4 times or reload the market.

Problem started after BF implemented the rounding now issue 3 months ago.

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 21 Sep 2020, 08:26 »
Has the issue been solved.
The topic starter has reported that the newest program update has done the job for him.

You can try it here, although it is not officially released yet (working on other features to add to the official release):

MF Pro v. 8.8.1.3

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 25 Sep 2020, 07:15 »
I've got update from BetFair.

It appears that sometimes markets are deleted and then re-created by BetFair operators for some reason or other, hence they become "finished" and then later resume as normal. Here is an extract from my conversation with their team member:

Quote from: Oxa
There has been an ongoing issue with market refresh recently. Sometimes, when requesting listMarketBook, nothing is returned in response for a few refreshes in a row

Response:

Further investigation has shown that this market (1.173247207) was deleted and re-created due to a misconfiguration.

The market was deleted at 09:16:56 BST and a new market was then created (1.173306412) from 09:30 (BST) onwards

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

As you can see, this is something that we cannot prevent. MF Pro will make an attempt to refresh this market (10 attempts in a row), but if it fails, it will deem such market finished.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: 29 Sep 2020, 09:33 »
I've got another email from BetFair on this. Turns out, they don't just stop the market and change it to "Finished". They delete it and re-create it with a different ID, so there is no way to deal with it other than do a new search for markets (e.g. with Market Locator) and add the newly created market to the list. I'm not sure what happens with previously placed bets in that case -- possibly, they are tweaked to transfer them to the new market.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 12 Oct 2020, 16:27 »
Today all was well until recently, when we started getting a series of UNEXPECTED_ERRORs from BetFair, which, according to their documentation, means:

An unexpected internal error occurred that prevented successful request processing.

After this, no market data for several minutes, which in turn led to their finishing. :( I will be asking for more help from BF.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 12 Oct 2020, 19:35 »
I've been seeing this in the greyhound markets as well over the last few days.
I thought I was just loading them "too early" so today I reloaded markets around 0900 and still had a number that by the evening could see they were "stuck". If I go to the market it says "Should start soon or already started". Sometimes, I can press the refresh button and it will update and show the winner of the market and then Finished. Other times pressing the refresh button does nothing

Nothing shows in the logs for the markets in question (until I refresh them)

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: 12 Oct 2020, 21:29 »
The update is being compiled and I need a few more hours to update the manual, so hopefully will do the release first thing tomorrow.

It turned out, BF started closing connections with the program in a way it did not before.

I know how much trouble this is causing everybody and just want to say that we're working hard to fix this, and help is on its way.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 13 Oct 2020, 15:41 »
good to see im not the only one experiencing these issues. Basically experienced all the problems listed above.

A temporary fix, albeit doesnt really help those that want to run with automation and leave overnight for eg, is that you can reget the events you want in market locator and re-add them, clearing the previous list. Not really a fix but will get it going again.

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: 13 Oct 2020, 16:25 »
Please update your MarketFeeder Pro and give your feedback, i.e. what helped and what did not.

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-announcements/version-8-8-1-4-fix-for-finished-markets-login-window-and-more/

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 14 Oct 2020, 13:27 »
I hope I can give you more clue what is happening.

I recording data from betfair, mostly. There was always some hole in the data, but the hole is getting bigger day by day.

The market stopping problem still exist with the new version of MF PRO, for me seems like betfair tweaking something with the "timestamp".

I have a pic showing the market have "future" recording in the beginning.
The market is 13:52 Wetherby, monitoring should start 10min before start.
Some reason it started 13:21 when betfair show 14:21 and 15:22 a few sec later, then stopped.

202010141356.png

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE