Author Topic: Market Loading More Than Once  (Read 2281 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Market Loading More Than Once
« on: 01 Aug 2013, 20:32 »
Does anyone else have this problem?

I set markets to be imported on start-up.  The PC runs out of memory and so I frequently have the PC automatically shut down and re-start and re-open up MFPro.  However, unlike in the previous old version (which I have just finally switched from), markets which are already loaded are loaded again.  The same bets are then placed on each of the open markets (i.e. today, 4 times).  Is there anyway to stop this happening?

Many thanks

• All members
Re: Market Loading More Than Once
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2013, 14:49 »
Does anyone else have this problem?

I set markets to be imported on start-up.  The PC runs out of memory and so I frequently have the PC automatically shut down and re-start and re-open up MFPro.  However, unlike in the previous old version (which I have just finally switched from), markets which are already loaded are loaded again.  The same bets are then placed on each of the open markets (i.e. today, 4 times).  Is there anyway to stop this happening?

Many thanks

Yes I have seen this. Also in my experience in the Market Locator the condition of the check box that allows 'Clear My Markets First' is not saved when saving a particular Locator Profile (it always comes back unchecked) so that on each new loading of the program multiple identical markets are loaded in.

• Élite
Re: Market Loading More Than Once
« Reply #2 on: 03 Aug 2013, 20:20 »
hi
welldone andyock.
the problem is, if the bot/mfp shuts down without the normal close, then any data is saved by windows and not by mfp.
result been mfp reloads all the markets and windows replaces any info that was lost last time, bang two or more of the same information.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE