Author Topic: Market Locator not working  (Read 2665 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Market Locator not working
« on: 21 Sep 2012, 06:07 »
About an hour ago, the "Sports" section of MLocator went blank...not populated (Step 1 - Countries and Sports Types). Hence the MLocator doesn't work.

Still doesn't work: after exiting/restarting MFP ; redownloading program from website.

Only thing left to do was to manually click each desired event from "All Markets"...what a pain !

Anyone else got the same problem ? Got a solution ?

Or is  Betfair the problem ? If so, do they know about it to repair their problem ?

Re: Market Locator not working
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2012, 07:06 »
Hi
Working OK here. I think an update to your antivirus / firewall has caused it. Re-allow marketfeeder full access through them.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Market Locator not working
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2012, 13:23 »
Yes, come to think of it...there was an automatic update of my anti-virus software just b4 the problem manifested.

Anyway, I fixed the problem by simply rebooting my computer even without reconfiguring my updated anti-virus software.

Yep, the old reboot did it again ! Dunno how many times "rebooting" has done the trick for me on both MFP problems and non_MFP problems.

Why can't the fix for other life's problems be as simple as that !?

:)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE