Author Topic: market not settling  (Read 8286 times)

Tags:
  • All members
market not settling
« on: 07 Apr 2013, 16:42 »
Hi is anyone having the same problem as me? None of my markets are settling i just have a list of greyed out races i have tried new profiles and it is still the same

Re: market not settling
« Reply #1 on: 07 Apr 2013, 18:23 »
Hi
I can confirm the same. Betfair RSS feed appears to be down.

Update: some markets are now settled, but the Recent Events button does nothing.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 2013, 19:26 »
hi
i should have read this before.
i have restored my computer and made a right mess of things, lost loads of data etc.
damn betfair cockups

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 07 Apr 2013, 19:37 »
hi
i am not fully convinced that it is betfair.
i have started bot running and the results are coming through.
but mfp has no results at all.
and coventry is a total waste of time, even there results are 20 to 30mins late from the track

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 07 Apr 2013, 20:10 »
Hi
This is very hit and miss.
Some markets are settled, but very slowly.
In turn, the program log takes ages to load, but springs into life when a market is settled.
The recent events button showed Sports on the left for a short while, but no results. Close it and click it again - nothing.
I'll try again in the morning.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 07 Apr 2013, 20:14 »
hi
i don't know what to make of it.
my other bot shows the results for sittb from betfair, yet mfp no results yet.

mcbee

« Reply #6 on: 07 Apr 2013, 20:18 »
Not sure if this is relevant, but the markets waiting on settlement show as Finished and are not refreshing. If you manually click the blue Start Market button, a minute or so later that market is settled.

« Reply #7 on: 08 Apr 2013, 06:59 »
Hi
This morning markets are being settled without problem and the recent events outcome button works OK.

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 08 Apr 2013, 08:40 »
I just want to add to this that MF Pro uses rss.betfair.com ONLY to settle the markets. Other bots may be using third-party sources or different web sites (with or without their permission).
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 08 Apr 2013, 10:41 »
I had the problem last thursday as well but on friday it was ok then slowly on saturday and yesterday none settled at all so thanks for the heads up on the cause

« Reply #10 on: 25 Aug 2013, 14:49 »
hi,

yesterday and today my test bets (greyhounds and horses) are not be settled. the "recent events outcome" doesnt show anything, its trying to load all the time.
tried everything to resolve it, but no solution helps.
any help?

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 25 Aug 2013, 17:27 »
The Betfair RSS feed that oxa and markv mentioned earlier in this thread appears to be down at the moment.  You can settle the bets manually using various websites that show racing results.  Bit of a fag but at least you can get your results saved

...UPDATE...rss feed seems to be back online and as a result all the markets in mfp that where greyed out are now settled and deleted

« Reply #12 on: 25 Aug 2013, 17:48 »
thx for the info. yes, it seems to be ok now..

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE