Author Topic: market parent id for halftime score market  (Read 6776 times)

Tags:
  • All members
market parent id for halftime score market
« on: 02 Sep 2012, 19:42 »
Hi all

Hopefully this is a straight forward question.

Please could someone tell me what the market_parent_id would be for the half time score market for football matches.

my understanding on a trigger example from the website is that ou0_market_parent_id
relates to the over/under 0.5 goals market.

ou1_market_parent_id is the over/under 1.5 goals market etc. I couldn't see anywhere that ou0 or ou1 is a user variable -  so... would the half time score market be ht0_market_parent_id or ht1_market_parent_id etc or am i missing the point and its something different ?

thanks

Re: market parent id for halftime score market
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2012, 20:14 »
Hi
market_parent_id is an identifier (like a serial number) of the market_parent. Load up the market you are interested in and view the variables in the variables window to get a better understanding.
The attachment is from a HT score market
edit: also worth noting what happens if you enclose a variable which will return a string in quotation marks.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2012, 09:36 »
Hi Mark

thanks for replying - its just dawned on me that in the over/under martingale trigger example ou0_market_parent_id is just the name of the remember trigger.

I was thinking that the ou0 part was some sort of market identifier and then trying to work out what the half time score 'identifier' would be..

thanks for your help..

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2012, 11:09 »
Hi Mark

thanks for replying - its just dawned on me that in the over/under martingale trigger example ou0_market_parent_id is just the name of the remember trigger.

I was thinking that the ou0 part was some sort of market identifier and then trying to work out what the half time score 'identifier' would be..

thanks for your help..

Hi

U can use
whateveryouwont_market_parent_id

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
hi all

would someone mind taking a look at the two screenshots attached and let me know where abouts ive gone wrong.

i am attempting to remember the loss incurred in the halftime score market for a particular game and use that amount plus the initial bet (which is a constant) divided by the last traded price in the correct score market for the 2nd half of the same game. e.g the constant is £20 and i lose £20 in the HT market, so i am looking to use a stake of £40 divided by the (last traded price-1) in the 2nd half in the correct score market.

The error im getting is that there is an error in the trigger expression for the amount or price, and i'm just guessing that it may have something to do with my use of profit_loss in the formula builder.

any help would be appreciated

thanks

« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2012, 19:49 »
Hi
Which remembered selection in hts_market_parent_id has the loss?
I think you need to specify e.g. hts_market_parent_id_2_profit_loss
also check your bracketing
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 04 Sep 2012, 08:43 »
hi

Ultimately im looking to use the overall loss in the market once it has finished as the loss could come from any one of the scorelines.

I did originally try the condition of markets P&L is less than 0 instead of selections P&L is less than 0, but had similar issues. I thought that using selection as the criteria would be enough as only one selection would have a loss.

in this example - hts_market_parent_id_2_profit_loss, if i was looking to reflect the markets loss and not the loss for index 2, what would the 2 need to be replaced by ?

thanks again..

« Reply #7 on: 04 Sep 2012, 09:24 »
Hi
Assuming the HTS market is settled at HT, I think last_pl (win/lose history variables) should do it.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 04 Sep 2012, 12:01 »
Try:  market_settled_pl  this will record the profit or loss of the market as soon as it is settled.    Make sure you only delete settled markets automatically and not finished markets.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE