Author Topic: MARKETFEEDER & REDUCTION FACTOR - Error found (eventually)  (Read 1989 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Can you enlighten me a question?

The theme is "Reduction Factor" in Winner Market (horse racing).

I have found in tests that I've done in horse racing (Winner Market) that sometimes there are horses that are taken out of the race already after the race begin.

From what I see, if the reduction factor is considered significant, a reduction is applied to matched bets.

It turns out that MarketFeeder, the reduction made matched bets with ODD's very low means that we have a brutal loss.

This is correct or is, by chance, some "BUG"?

I'll give you an example:

I did a BACK bet of € 178.33 at 1.06 which was matched and that, at the end of the race, was considered a winning bet.

However, and already after the race finished, it was declared the absence of another horse and was assigned a 27.03% reduction factor.

If I apply this reduction at the ODD matched it will be:

Value reduce of the ODD
= (1.06 / 100)x27.03=0.29

Therefore, 1.06 - 0.29 = 0.77

I get a ODD below 1.00.
If this reasoning is correct and is the applied, I will lose about €40.00 when I initially bet in favor of a horse was the winner.

This is correct?

Attached , I will send the print -screen statement that was recorded by MarketFeeder .

You can see that the registered ODD is below 1.01. In the event it was recorded as 0.77 .
This meant that I had stayed with a loss of € 40.39 , according to MarketFeeder application.

Attached I also send a link from Betfair Community where it is stated that , in cases like this , the minimum ODD can never be less than 1.01.

• Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Is the extract you attached from a real statement or a test bets statement?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hello.

The extract is from the test bets statement.

• Administrator
Thank you for reporting this bug, much appreciated. Will fix it in the next program update.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
I am pleased to have been able to help.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE