Author Topic: Markets dissapearing  (Read 512 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Markets dissapearing
« on: 11 Oct 2020, 14:22 »
Hiya

I have noticed a strange issue with my markets. I load up all the days UK & IRE racing (win markets) which is fine. But if I go back and check an hour or so after, I noticed some markets are deleted. For example today I loaded all the markets at 11am. When I checked at 1pm all the Goodwood markets had vanished.

Any ideas as to what is going on here? Could there be a setting that I've got checked which would delete some markets ?

Thanks for your help!

TG

• All members
Re: Markets dissapearing
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2020, 14:43 »
There are a number of issues cropping up at the moment, and this is one of them.  Others are to do with the market locator and the available balance displaying as zero.

There are a number of topics currently active to do with these issues

• Administrator
Re: Markets dissapearing
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2020, 21:37 »
Hello!

For example today I loaded all the markets at 11am. When I checked at 1pm all the Goodwood markets had vanished.

Here are ways through which markets can be deleted in MarketFeeder Pro:

1. In General Options, finished or settled markets can be deleted automatically. Is any of the relevant options are checked there?

2. With a trigger, "delete market" action. Check if you are running a set of triggers where such trigger is present.

3. If you are using the Scheduled Market Search (Monitoring Options) to initiate a market search with a Market Locator template, and the "Clear My Markets first" option is ticked, then after each search Market Locator will first delete all markets in your list, and then add the ones it has found.

Which of the above could be relevant in your case?

Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE