Author Topic: Markets tree and available funds are not loaded. What's happenning?  (Read 16734 times)

Tags:
  • Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
If your MarketFeeder Pro looks like this, please check your connection monitor settings. The minimal requests limit for program starting is 6 (2 requests: weight 5 and 1).
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Tim,
          I have got this problem on my Pro trial. No markets and cant update available funds.
How do I updat e connection settings ?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Connection Monitor -> Requests limit -> 19
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Hi tim,
              I have set request limit to 19 but I still cant see any markets or my balance.
              If I go to "add specific markets" there are no Sports options showing.

Regards,

Ken Prior.

Hi
Please allow MarketFeeder full access through your antivirus and firewall. The program name is feeder7.exe and then restart your computer.
http://blog.marketfeeder.co.uk/faq-support-en/troubleshooting-eng/19-market-locator-not-loading.html
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I have tried turning my Windows firewall and my Virus protection off and loading Marketfeeder again but I just can't get any markets to load.

Hi
Rather than turning off the firewall and antivirus, allow marketfeeder full access through them using the settings in the firewall / av software. This is sometimes called "exclusions". After saving the firewall / av settings, restart your computer and try again.

Also try running marketfeeder program as Administrator.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I tried the troubleshooter app and got the following :
1. Searching for active Internet networks on your computer...
Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
Done.

2. Trying to reach at least Google...
Unable to open Internet. You can do nothing to fix this error.

Hi
It could be firewall, parental controls, etc. on your router or internet connection. It might be an idea to send an email to [email protected] explaining the problem and referring to this topic, so they know where the troubleshooter stops.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE