Author Topic: Match score not downloading  (Read 2838 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Match score not downloading
« on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:13 »
Hello,
I am running a trigger that relys on market_score1, it was working fine until yesterday. Now market feeder does not seem to be downloading the match score (please see screenshot)

I have ensured I have the correct box ticked in settings. Does anybody have any advice? Is this a known problem for smaller games?

Your help is much appreciated.
Regards

(p.s. I ran a search but the only result asked to tick the box and restart the program, this has not helped)

Re: Match score not downloading
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2015, 08:28 »
Hi
Sometimes the market score is not available for any number of reasons, loss of feed, technical problems etc. Add the following condition to your trigger to check if the score is available:
and selections trigger expression score_exists is equal to 1
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2015, 09:18 »
Thank you, I have added your suggestion to my trigger.

Would this be a betfair issue, a marketfeeder issue, an issue with my connection or an issue with my setup?

I just want to make sure I am doing everything I can to ensure things run smoothly!

Regards

« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2015, 15:35 »
Hi
The scores are sourced from a third party, and there is a disclaimer on the Betfair website about accuracy and availability and also in the MFP manual.

Usually it's isolated games that might not have a score and the earlier condition does the job with those. Today's looks like something different because as far as I can see all soccer scores are not available (tennis is).

I'll drop a note to support and ask them to check.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2015, 17:02 »
Hi
This error appears since a higher Version of  MF Version 8.0.0.14  .
At the time they ad "the minutes played in the game "  the match score are sometimes not availlable.
Now I running  ver. 8.0.0.14 and the score are available.

mr8147

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2015, 17:13 »
BetFair changed scores API recently.
Sorry for interruption.
Fixed now.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2015, 17:20 »
Thank you all for your help and advice, all seems to be working now!

Regards

« Reply #7 on: 20 Sep 2015, 17:59 »
Cheers Tim  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE