Author Topic: Match scores doesn't appear  (Read 2423 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Match scores doesn't appear
« on: 26 Jul 2012, 18:37 »
I need to know the match scores for my bot but, sometimes, Marketfeder doesn't show me.

What's the problem and what can i do to solve it?

Re: Match scores doesn't appear
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2012, 19:41 »
Hi
There was an updated version posted yesterday with a fix for match score. Please download and install the latest version.

If the score problem still persists, please post back here, so we can alert support of the fault.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2012, 18:56 »
Sometimes it works but occasionally fail to give results. I guess it was related with fails on loading markets, am I right?

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2012, 17:36 »
Hi
I think this has more to do with the availability of the market score data from the service provider. Since the last update, market score is working correctly. However, as you say, market score is sometimes not available. In the manual there is a disclaimer on this subject.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE