Author Topic: Matching place market bets to win market when more than one selection exists  (Read 1317 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Oxa,

the below screen shots are puzzling me.

At the bottom of the spreadsheet shot are win market bets (just gathering data).   5 bets are placed.  The top spreadsheet shows the account statement for the place market bets.  3 are matched, but 2 aren't (Stonegate).

The second screen shot is of the place market triggers.  The 2.41/3.41 trigger fired because Renes Girl had a place bet placed, but for some reason Stonegate didn't which I thought it would because it is a matching selection.

I'm wondering whether there is some interaction between triggers because Stonegate was a matching selection for both the 2.41 & 2.71 triggers.

Happy to send trigger file via PM if needed.  I don't think I had logging enabled when these bets were placed.

What led me to look at this is that I combined the win bet trigger conditions into a single place bet trigger (for all four cases) for my instance of MFP that runs in real mode and I was getting a back (2.41) and lay (2.71) bet placed on the same selection in some races!  That then got me thinking why didn't t I see the same thing happening with 2 back bets in the test mode scenario when the win and place bet triggers are in separate triggers?  I realised today (using real money of course!) it is entirely possible for a selection to satisfy both the 2.41 & 2.71 and 2.51 & 2.61 trigger conditions, but it never occured to me because the test mode data only has mutually exclusive bets.

regards

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE