Author Topic: Memory assigned to market pro  (Read 1752 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Memory assigned to market pro
« on: 24 Jun 2015, 13:03 »
Hi could someone tell me what memory windows assigns to your market pro, I am running windows 7 and was running on 48000 all last week and everything was working fine, but since sunday windows is only assigning 31000 to each profile and everything is staying unmatched auto ditching or triggers are missing by about 3 ticks and it has never run so bad, just wondered if a windows update could of effected it although I have done a system restore but still awful I am pulling my hair out had just got it running ok and now this.

Re: Memory assigned to market pro
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2015, 16:22 »
Hi

Maybe this screenshot might be of use. With Windows 7 (no updates in awhile), I have 3 profiles open and live from 1 minute to the off and inrunning  at average 0.3seconds  and 1 excel sheet open.

Its fast enough if I am good enough  :)

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2015, 17:12 »
Thnks do you install updates or not bother, from what I can see from when it last worked properly Microsoft essentials installed update kb3055642, I did a system restore to remove it but still not working properly

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2015, 19:40 »
Hi,

I only install the ones that are reversable, but then again I dont usually bother with them at all. Most of them are security related but since I dont really visit too many unknown sites or download files etc, the version I have is sufficient.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE