Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by liltbrockie on 24 Jan 2020
  • Hey gang...

I have MF Pro running .. simple triggers.. complicated triggers.. on various platforms, it doesn't matter.. The instances always crash eventually after a week or so ... randomly.

And I accept that.. it's a complicated program...

I have tools in place to monitor when the process has quit unexpectedly and can get them up and running manually.

But is there a method for starting the process and automatically logging in?... such that way I don't have to bother with doing it manually?

• #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Jan 2020
  • Hello,

Unfortunately due to security reason an automatic logging in feature was forbidden by BetFair years ago.

Regarding the crushes. Is there any errors in the program log?
  • #3 by liltbrockie on 24 Jan 2020
  • Hey Tim OK fair enough... NO nothing in the program logs... Just completely clean crashes and quits... seems to happen more frequently when I leave my account statement open in a browser so I make sure I keep that closed!
  • #4 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Jan 2020
  • Thank you for pointing us. Will make some tests.
  • #5 by rubold on 24 Jan 2020
  • Hey gang... I have MF Pro running .. simple triggers.. complicated triggers.. on various platforms, it doesn't matter.. The instances always crash eventually after a week or so ... randomly. And I accept that.. it's a complicated program... I have tools in place to monitor when the process has quit unexpectedly and can get them up and running manually. But is there a method for starting the process and automatically logging in?... such that way I don't have to bother with doing it manually?

Are you running on a VPS?  If not then you should consider it.  I can't remember having a live instance crashing since I started using a VPS about 3 years ago.  There is just too much rubbish on most PC's and various background programs than can affect stability of the platform.  With a VPS you get a completely clean environment and with just MFP and a browser installed there is little chance of crashes.  
  • #6 by MarkV on 24 Jan 2020
  • Hi
    Seems there could be a clue in what you say about leaving the statement open. What may help reduce the crashes, in my case eliminate, is to delete the logs folder in the profile before a trading session.

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\

This could be automated with a batch file. MFP needs to be closed before you delete the logs folder.
  • #7 by liltbrockie on 24 Jan 2020
  • Will try that Mark.
  • #8 by ayamas on 27 Jan 2020
  • Why not use a macro recorder ?
  • #9 by liltbrockie on 27 Jan 2020
  • Macro recorder...

Could do .. do you have any recommendations?

Pages:
Actions