Author Topic: MF7 Expired when not expired  (Read 3962 times)

Tags:
  • All members
MF7 Expired when not expired
« on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:09 »
I am using it on a Boot camped Mac with both MPro 6 and MFPro 7. All has been good but just tonight the MFPro 7 triggers fail to log in and states "your registration key is not valid or expired. Do you need to purchase a new one?"

This only occurs when starting MFPro 7 versions. I can start other MFPro6 triggers on the same account, no worries.

Anyone have this before?

Expiry is Feb 2014
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Élite
Re: MF7 Expired when not expired
« Reply #1 on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:12 »
hi
i am having this problem as well.
it is most likely to be mfp server down

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:25 »
Hi
same here
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:27 »
We had a tech issue with our hosting provider earlier today, of which I apologise.

Please check if things have got back to normal now.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:28 »
hi
all ok now

thanks mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #5 on: 05 Apr 2013, 10:31 »
yes - with thanks
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE