Author Topic: Minimum and maximum traded prices  (Read 1131 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Minimum and maximum traded prices
« on: 19 Mar 2021, 17:05 »
Hello,

Betfair show minimum and maximum traded prices like in attached picture. Does variables traded_minp and traded_maxp get same result?
When I try to show them in View User Variables window nothing is showed. Am I missing something ? Is correct to call them with s_1_traded_minp, s_2_traded_maxp etc. ?

Re: Minimum and maximum traded prices
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2021, 17:50 »
Hi
You are correct to call using s_ or r_ prefix but you need to specify a minimum traded volume as well.

In the screenshot you can see for selection index 3:
minimum traded price where at least £2.00 has traded is 3.55
minimum traded price where at least £200.00 has traded is 5.20

In the settings / general options this setting should be ticked: load traded volume for all prices 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2021, 18:16 »
I don't think that we are talking about same thing. In the manual traded_minp doesn't need anything else. (see the picture) And it doesn't show the minimum and the maximum price that is traded on that selection. (the first step = down and the last step = up from the ladder window)

« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2021, 18:50 »
Hi
Yes you are right and I can't get traded_minp / traded_maxp to work either.
Simple workaround would be traded_minp_0.01

Hopefully support will comment on this topic.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2021, 10:30 »
Hello!

Yes you are right and I can't get traded_minp / traded_maxp to work either.
Simple workaround would be traded_minp_0.01
I acknowledge this bug, and it'll be fixed in the next program release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. And yes, the workaround will do the job in the meantime.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE