Author Topic: monitoring after start / closing a market if a goal is scored before time  (Read 1235 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have a system in place which looks for goals scored being 0-0 after minute 52 of the match, thanks to MarkV and Oxa for helping me on this.

I now need to ask if it is possible to start monitoring a match just before this time event takes place, rather than right from the start?

I also want to ask if it is possible to close a market if, when it checks the condition of 0-0, it sees at least 1 goal has been scored, which of course causes me not to be able to bet on that match?

Thanks

Mark.

I know MFP does use quite some resources from its activity, and as there can be a lot of football matches on at the same time, I would rather preserve the resources only for the time.

Perhaps my statement of "uses quite some resources" is without knowledge, but I know that if I have anything at all complicated, and/or I have a lot of markets loaded, MFP does struggle, and sometimes, if I open a settings windows, or try to change a value in a trigger, it can sometimes just stop responding, and I have to end the process through task manager.

Hi
In the monitoring settings you can put a minus figure, e.g.:
start monitoring events at -42.00 mins before the event

and your first trigger:
delete market
conditions:
selections trigger expression match_minute is between 50.50 and 51.95
selections trigger expression market_score1+market_score2 is greater than 0

if you have too many markets starting at once you can stagger the refresh rate or delete trigger execution time in a trigger, here is an interesting example:
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/variable-market-monitoring/msg31862/#msg31862
you would need to adapt it to in-play etc.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE