Author Topic: My marketfeeder PRO is not placing bets  (Read 2710 times)

Tags:
  • All members
My marketfeeder PRO is not placing bets
« on: 27 Nov 2019, 16:51 »
Hi, I have tried everything to place a bet but the sofware won't work. It only places bets when the Test mode is turned on. But I want to use real money, but it simply won't place any bets. Can you please help me?

It doens't work neither mannually or with triggers. When  i turn TEST mode ON, it works on both cases. It should also work with real money!
Thanks!

• All members
Re: My marketfeeder PRO is not placing bets
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2019, 18:30 »
The software certainly works. Do you have sufficient funds in your Betfair account to cover the bet liabilities?
Could you post a copy of the trigger and the profile you are using.  Profiles and triggers are located here:
C:\users\%username%\MaketfeederPro 8\

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2019, 19:45 »
Hello!

Some sound advice from rubold above. Also check the Program Log for any possible error messages.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2019, 09:15 »
remember that if you are trying to place bets below the betfair minimum of £2 then you need to tick 'Allow Small Bets' in the betting options settings page

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2019, 12:34 »
The software certainly works. Do you have sufficient funds in your Betfair account to cover the bet liabilities? Could you post a copy of the trigger and the profile you are using. Profiles and triggers are located here: C:\users\%username%\MaketfeederPro 8\
Hi, yes i Have funds in my banck account. I have been using this software over a year now, always in the same way. That is why I am intrigued. I haven't change the way I use it. I even deleted and downloaded the new version, it simply won't work with real money. Even if I place a 5 or 10 euros bet. It seems that the API is with some issue. Because the bets are not going trough.  
When I place the same bet on the website, of course it works, so the problem is the connection between the software and the betfair.
Attached there is a snip of the program log with the error.
Can someone please help me?
https://imgur.com/eBk881t

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2019, 14:31 »
googling 'betfair business rules do not allow this order to be placed' returns results that imply that betfair does not have a licence to operate in your country, in which case you would need to use a vpn to use the software.

Also, this might be stating the obvious, but n the screengrab your trigger is inactive (red bulb), just incase that is the problem!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 28 Nov 2019, 14:35 »
googling 'betfair business rules do not allow this order to be placed' returns results that imply that betfair does not have a licence to operate in your country, in which case you would need to use a vpn to use the software. Also, this might be stating the obvious, but n the screengrab your trigger is inactive (red bulb), just incase that is the problem!
thank you very much man! the issue it was the country! I fixed now! thank you all!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE