Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by turk on 27 Nov 2019
  • Hi, I have tried everything to place a bet but the sofware won't work. It only places bets when the Test mode is turned on. But I want to use real money, but it simply won't place any bets. Can you please help me?

It doens't work neither mannually or with triggers. When  i turn TEST mode ON, it works on both cases. It should also work with real money!
    Thanks!
  • #2 by rubold on 27 Nov 2019
  • The software certainly works. Do you have sufficient funds in your Betfair account to cover the bet liabilities?
    Could you post a copy of the trigger and the profile you are using.  Profiles and triggers are located here:
    C:\users\%username%\MaketfeederPro 8\
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 27 Nov 2019
  • Hello!

Some sound advice from rubold above. Also check the Program Log for any possible error messages.
  • #4 by armarni on 28 Nov 2019
  • remember that if you are trying to place bets below the betfair minimum of £2 then you need to tick 'Allow Small Bets' in the betting options settings page
  • #5 by turk on 28 Nov 2019
  • The software certainly works. Do you have sufficient funds in your Betfair account to cover the bet liabilities? Could you post a copy of the trigger and the profile you are using. Profiles and triggers are located here: C:\users\%username%\MaketfeederPro 8\
    Hi, yes i Have funds in my banck account. I have been using this software over a year now, always in the same way. That is why I am intrigued. I haven't change the way I use it. I even deleted and downloaded the new version, it simply won't work with real money. Even if I place a 5 or 10 euros bet. It seems that the API is with some issue. Because the bets are not going trough.  
    When I place the same bet on the website, of course it works, so the problem is the connection between the software and the betfair.
    Attached there is a snip of the program log with the error.
    Can someone please help me?
    https://imgur.com/eBk881t
  • #6 by armarni on 28 Nov 2019
  • googling 'betfair business rules do not allow this order to be placed' returns results that imply that betfair does not have a licence to operate in your country, in which case you would need to use a vpn to use the software.

Also, this might be stating the obvious, but n the screengrab your trigger is inactive (red bulb), just incase that is the problem!
  • #7 by turk on 28 Nov 2019
  • googling 'betfair business rules do not allow this order to be placed' returns results that imply that betfair does not have a licence to operate in your country, in which case you would need to use a vpn to use the software. Also, this might be stating the obvious, but n the screengrab your trigger is inactive (red bulb), just incase that is the problem!
    thank you very much man! the issue it was the country! I fixed now! thank you all!
Pages:
Actions