Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jim Vincent on 10 May 2020
  • Hi,

I just installed the newest version dated 6 May, but it has broken the Market Locator.

I downloaded two of the triggers from the web site: Over Under Martindale and Lay Strike Rate. In both cases, when I start the program with that as the profile and sign in, the Market Locator never completes it. I've waited for HOURS and it is still doing its thing.

If I load a new profile and then load the trigger and then load the market locator file, all works, but when I just let the profile load, it never finishes.

Please put the function back that has the downloaded profiles work. I miss it.

Thank you,
    Jim Vincent
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 May 2020
  • Hello!

At this moment, while the lockdown is still on, there are no suitable markets to be found using those built-in Market Locator templates. Although I have just checked, and in my copy of MF Pro, the Locator does not hang -- it just does not find the markets.

Hopefully, both racing and football will soon resume. This article could be helpful as to the latter:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/0/when-football-matches-played-latest-dates-training-testing-fixtures/
  • #3 by Jim Vincent on 12 May 2020
  • Thank you for your reply, but I incorrectly stated the problem.

I created a new profile, modified the Lay Strike Rate Trigger for horses, created a Market Locator file for all horse races worldwide. It runs fine.

I stopped MarketFeeder Pro and started it again using this new profile.

Market Locator hangs and never loads any events.

It doesn't matter which profile I choose; they all have the same result.

The only way I can get MarketFeeder Pro to run is to again create a new profile, load my trigger file, load the Market Locator file all over again. 

It is not a problem with no events. Something changed in the new release and it broke something in the process of using an old profile.

Jim
  • #4 by Jim Vincent on 12 May 2020
  • Additional problem with the new release is the Trigger Editor does not open.

After going through the process described in the last post of a new profile, load trigger, load markets, I want to make a change to the trigger. I choose the Triggers link. I see the triggers from my trigger file by name and status, so I click the Trigger Editor button. 

Nothing happens. I cannot get back to the trigger editor in the new release.

Thank you for looking into this.

Jim
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 May 2020
  • Hello!

I am trying to reproduce this problem. Is there any chance to connect to your PC via TeamViewer and see what's happening there?

If yes, please send me a private message.
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 May 2020
    Nothing happens. I cannot get back to the trigger editor in the new release.

What happens if you double-click a trigger file, e.g. when opening it from a file explorer?

Market Locator hangs and never loads any events.

Does this happen when you open Market Locator manually? Or are you speaking about a scheduled market search, such as the automated search of markets at the start of the program?
  • #7 by Jim Vincent on 13 May 2020
  • I can reboot and then profiles load, but if it runs for a while, things start to fail.

The old release, I could run for weeks on a VPS and things would work and work and work.

With the new release, it will not run overnight. So many things fail I cannot use it.

Could you please send me a link so I can download the previous version. Please.

Thank you,
    Jim
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 May 2020
  • The previous version is always available on the Try & Buy page:

http://marketfeeder.co.uk/buy/

The link to version 8.7.6.4 is here:

http://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/setup_MarketFeederPro_8_7_6_4_eng.exe
  • #9 by Jim Vincent on 14 May 2020
  • Thank you. I have deleted to old version and installed the previous one.

Jim
Pages:
Actions