Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by drab on 27 Jan 2013
  • Hi Guys,

I'm having a number of problems with viewing the logs.

1) The account statement is not showing today's transactions.
         * Program Logs -> Account Statement  then click on the date. Today is not listed.
         * In the Program log I can see bets have been placed (confirmed in my bf account)
         * In the Program log i also see the market results entry
         * i'm betting on au races to win

2) In test mode, betting on au races for a place the races are never being closed after settlement.
         * when betting on au races for a win, its a lottery if the races are closed after settlement.
         * In live mode (test mode off), the win market is closing properly after settlement
         * In the Program log i can see the market results entry
       * i don't change anything between live/ test mode other than the mode change.

• #2 by MarkV on 27 Jan 2013
  • Hi
    Check settings General Options > Account Statement
    Either retrieve records from a given date, or not older than 0 days

Check settings > Test Mode
    Either use download results from betfair, or simulated settlement (not both)  
  • #3 by drab on 28 Jan 2013
  • Great, thanks for the help. Point 1 sorted.

Point 2, i.e. closing the race after settlement is still not working?

Check settings > Test Mode
    Under Event Results I have ticked both:
    Download resuls from Betfair wherever possible and settle markets automatically
    Finish a market automatically after settlement

Also on General Options i have ticked
    Delete settled events automatically

is that correct?
    I don't have anything ticked under Bet Settlement Simulator heading on the Test Mode page.

If however I do reverse the selection i.e. automatic settlement then my entries are cleared (but I don't get true results because of the random nature of selecting the winner)

• #4 by MarkV on 28 Jan 2013
  • Hi
    Your settings are correct. Also check General Options > Account Statement > Retrieve bet list for AUS/NZ is checked, and Account Statement > AUS wallet is checked.

The results service and subsequent settlement in MarketFeeder in provided through rss.betfair.com
    However, a quick check of betfair.com.au faq page reveals the following:
    "Do you have a results service?

We do offer a results service. The Betfair Results Service delivers the results of non-Australian markets settled in the past 24 hours. Results are generated from the market settlement carried out 24/7 by our Market Operations team. Results are usually available within a matter of minutes of Betfair settling a market. This site can be viewed by going to rss.betfair.com.

Results of Australian horse racing can be accessed via our online Racing & results page at http://racingform.betfair.com.au/."

This topic is related and might be of some help:
    http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/australian-markets-in-test-mode/
Pages:
Actions