Author Topic: No Account Statement  (Read 1576 times)

Tags:
  • All members
No Account Statement
« on: 12 May 2014, 11:14 »
Hi, I am new to MFP and am very impressed with what I've seen so far.  Except I can not loger get transaction reports.  They were fine for a couple of days and then stopped generating - also there are no sounds anymore, for example when a bet loses.

I'm a bit concerned that there seems to be no customer support for MFP except to post messages on this forum, unless the support details are very well hidden.

I'd be grateful to receive an early reply, as I'm having to use paper and pen to keep a record which is mad  :(

• Élite
Re: No Account Statement
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2014, 15:04 »
hi
if it worked ok for a few days, then a program in your computer must have had an update and altered some settings.
please make sure that you are running mfp as administrator and mfp has full access through your firewall and antivirus software.
make sure that your browswer security is not set to high as that will block information.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: No Account Statement
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2014, 15:51 »
Thank you for replying mcbee.  It started working again this afternoon.  No apparent reason for the stop/start as I haven't changed anything.

I will check out the administrator and firewall as recommended though.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE