Author Topic: no form etc showing up  (Read 2123 times)

Tags:
  • All members
no form etc showing up
« on: 16 Oct 2012, 13:58 »
Ive just loaded mfp on to my new computer but now in race mode thier is no info on trainer ,stall ,form etc ,just green bars.How do i change this?.

Re: no form etc showing up
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2012, 14:34 »
Hi
I can confirm this as a fault in Version 7.0.0.38. I am reporting this problem in the 7.0.0.38 topic.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2012, 14:17 »
Why have i been able to download this version instead of the up to date version i had on my old laptop?

« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2012, 16:59 »
Hi
Version 7.0.0.37 (the one I think you have on your laptop) is the last stable version. The 2 subsequent versions (.38 and .39) have some problems pending fixing. The current version on the website for download is 7.0.0.39 (which is faulty).

Do you have the installation file for 7.0.0.37 on your laptop?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE