Author Topic: No real statement  (Read 3162 times)

Tags:
  • All members
No real statement
« on: 14 Feb 2013, 16:44 »
Hi, all

Does anybody here can help me with this:

My MFP have a null real statement. If I create a new profile, it works until restart the program and then all the files disappear from the folder and my trigger variables are set to 0.
I already tried to change several configurations in setting, but with the same result. I also reinstalled the application but it only works the firs time.

Thanks

Re: No real statement
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2013, 22:44 »
Hi
In your post in January on the Portugese forum, you were helping someone with a question about 2 accounts. I was wondering if you have something similar, and if it may have anything to do with your problem.

From what you say, it sounds like the default settings are being overwritten.
Please could you confirm your setup:
1 account?
1 copy of the program?
Default installation folder?
Operating system?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2013, 02:55 »
Hi, MarkV

Thanks for your help. of course, I'm using Win7, MFP with a clean and default installation and one account only. First, I thought that was related due to run the trigger in UK and AUS at same time sometimes, which I understand why the program delete one statement when changing to another wallet, but, even if I start the program and trigger "clean" after a few bets, and no records at all!! 

(sorry for my English)

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2013, 08:27 »
Hi
Sounds like you have tried what I was going to suggest.
Can anyone else help on this?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2013, 12:40 »
Hi
I managed to reproduce a null statement by UNchecking BOTH of these settings:
Retrieve bet list for non-AUS
Retrieve bet list for AUS

I don't bet in AUS, but if I checked only AUS I also get a null statement, which makes sense.

So at least one of these settings must be checked.

After saving the change to the settings, restart the program for it to take effect.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:06 »
hi Phaser69
with you been able to run the bot and have statements with a new profile, then all is lost when you restart, the the only thing that can do this is your FIREWALL/ANTIVIRUS or other malware checking software
the bot is been blocked from saving the profiles and settings
so
make sure that you are running mfp and mfp editor a administrator
allow mfp and mfp editor through your firewall
allow mfp and mfp editor through or add to exclusions with your antivirus and other checking software

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2013, 15:27 »
Hi,

MarkV, I tried that configurations too, even created separated profiles for AUS and UK markets. It seams that this happens when I change the settings configuration, but most of the parameters I changed got nothing to do with the statement (I think). For example:  "update bets individually for each market." or "request confirmation for critical operations." Could it be the fact of starting the program with generated automatic shortcut?

Mcbee
Thanks for the suggestions, besides the problem I'm facing, those are good ideas for a perfect setup. (I'll give it a try). When this happens to me, the statement keeps updating indefinitely and don't stop, so, something is preventing me from downloading the BF statement from servers. I run the setup as administrator, but not the program executable, let's see....

« Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2013, 16:22 »
Could it be the fact of starting the program with generated automatic shortcut?
Interesting question. Have you tried running it from the default installed shortcut?
Do you have several generated shortcuts for different profiles and could the command lines or shortcut names be mixed up by some chance?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE