Author Topic: No results in the statement  (Read 3124 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
No results in the statement
« on: 14 Jan 2014, 21:20 »
Is it just me?  Or is anyone else finding their statement from today totally blank.

I have quite a few bets showing on Betfair and on test MF Pro statements but nothing on live ones.

Just me?  Any suggestions?

Re: No results in the statement
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2014, 22:20 »
Hi
Real and Test statements OK here.
Please check your statement settings are all in order.
Tip: I have found sometimes the statement may not display, but by clicking on the Date dropdown and reselecting today's date will then produce the statement. (same thing on some trigger logs)
If you still have problems, I would suggest creating a new profile and trying it there.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2014, 22:28 »
Thanks, I find it extremely strange though that this should occur for the first time in about four years of daily MF pro-ing and simultaneously on 7 platforms across two computers. If is as if MF Pro is to talking to BF.  I am using V6. Restarting the platforms does not help either!

Very weird!  I cannot think what might cause this.

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jan 2014, 23:02 »
Hi alfaman
Sorry, did not realise you were on V6. My post above refers to V7 of course.

I don't know if this market is of relevance, but according to Betfair Service forum 16:10 Exeter was resettled and commission charges may have been skewed. I was wondering if this may have affected your statement.

As I say, I have some real mode football markets for today, and all statements are fine in V7.

Have you tried exporting the statement to Excel though the Excel settings to see if you can get it that way?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jan 2014, 23:15 »
It is weird but shutting both laptops down and restarting has cured the problem.  The funny thing is nothing is common between the two other than the wifi and internet connection.

I did email BF to ask if them may have done something to my accounts as that was all I could think of but they have not replied yet,  but I suppose they could have done something at their end. 

Hey ho - all working now - thanks for your help though.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE