Author Topic: Not working in REAL mode!  (Read 2624 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Not working in REAL mode!
« on: 15 Mar 2013, 13:13 »
Hi everyone,

I had a trigger set up in test mode and it work prefectly but in real mode it's a disaster!

First of all my trigger sets a custom a variable when the market's settled P/L is not equal to "0" with the market status set to Settled. This no longer works, how come?

Secondly, some other variables aren't working and are just showing as "0" such as: hr_hist_1_pl, hr_last_lost, gh_hist_1_pl and gh_last_lost. This no longer works (I've made bets so they shouldn't show "0"), so how come?

Everything worked perfectly in test mode. If anyone can shed any light on this I will be very greatful.

Thanks,

Dave
Yeah! :p

• Élite
Re: Not working in REAL mode!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2013, 14:58 »
hi
could you show a screen shot of your general settings please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2013, 15:02 »
Hi,

Thank you for your help. My screenshot is attached.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2013, 15:19 »
hi
you have not ticked the refresh account statement.
if this is not ticked the live statement cannot update.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Mar 2013, 19:10 »
Yay! Thanks, that worked.

I ran my trigger for the first time and in 2 hours I made £29 profit! Now I will work on it to earn more (hopefully).

Thanks  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE