Author Topic: Opening australian horse racing markets in excel sheets impossible?  (Read 3349 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello

I have problems opening Excel sheets for each australian horse racing market in MFPro. Opening market sheets for UK or US horse racing markets is not a problem. Is this impossible?

Looking forward to hear from you, any help is much appreciated!

• All members
I am using the Australian racing markets and all I do is load the markets and click launch excel. An excell spreadsheet opens up with all the markets appearing. Settings must have 'create a sheet for each market' ticked under the excel heading

• All members
I use MSExcel with Australian markets everyday without an issue.
I use MFPro 7 during the day in Oz and MFPro 6 with MSExcel at night.
No problems with either.

Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Administrator
There might be limitations inside Excel itself that will prevent you from opening too many sheets (like you said, you were trying to open each AUS market, which can make up to a hundred markets).

Make sure you are not editing anything in Excel when the markets are loaded: if you double-click on an Excel cell, it will enter into an editing mode, and this will effectively block any interaction with the program.

What happens if you have just one AUS market in "My Markets"? Does it open in Excel?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hello Again, and sorry for the late response. Don't know why, but somehow it started working after all - Must clearly have something to do with my lack of understanding Excel in practice. Anyways, thanks a lot for your help!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE