Author Topic: Other results messing up  (Read 2103 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Other results messing up
« on: 22 Jul 2015, 16:34 »
Hey all,

At the moment I am running the laypro 88 system for horse racing, but I do a lot of manual bets on the side on tennis and football. Now when these bets get settled it affects the laypro (or any other results based trigger) that I have running. Is there a way to avoid this?

Regards!

• Élite
Re: Other results messing up
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2015, 18:50 »
hi
set all the laypro trigger markets to  Horse Races

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2015, 01:13 »
Hey McBee,

That was my idea too and it still messes up :-\
That's why I asked the question. Sorry that I didn't mention this in the first post.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2015, 12:51 »
hi
i have checked the laypro triggers and there is no connection to the statement so tennis or football should not alter the way laypro works, unless you make manual bets on horse racing.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2015, 17:04 »
I think I got the sollution.
The variables were all calculated "globaly". I changed this to "individualy for each sport". That seems to do the trick.

ty for helping me mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE