Author Topic: OVER/UNDER MANTINGALE TRIGER NOT WORKING PROPERLY  (Read 2740 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Ive been testing the over/under mantigale triger for sometime now on over 0.5 goals to over 8.5goals football market....Normally I think this trigger suppose to place a lay bet for over 0.5goals and when a goal is scored, it should place another lay bet for over 1.5goals and so on till the end of the match or till the worst case scenario but it is not working like that for me....At the start of the match, it will place a lay bet for over 0.5 goals which is correct but after a goal is score, I will be expecting it to place another laybet for over 1.5goals but it wont place any bet futher until I start to do it manually by myself.......WHY IS THIS HAPPENNING? I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE AUTOMATED INCASE OF TIMES WHEN IM NOT THERE BUT AS IT IS NOW, I MUST BE THERE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS MYSELF BECAUSE IT WONT PLACE ANY BET FUTHER AFTER THE FIRST ONE...... ??? ??? ??? ???

• All members
Re: OVER/UNDER MANTINGALE TRIGER NOT WORKING PROPERLY
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2013, 06:39 »
Do you have:  Download Match Score ticked under Settings/Monitoring Options?

I tested this live a while ago and it operated perfectly.
IMO it is a dangerous strategy, as if there is a late goal you will need to lay at a high price or not have time to get the next bet on.

• Administrator
Re: OVER/UNDER MANTINGALE TRIGER NOT WORKING PROPERLY
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2013, 09:21 »
As rubold pointed out, make sure the score is updated for that football match. Also, check if your markets are deleted automatically after settlement. This should NOT be happening, so disable this option if its on.

If the above does not help, just check the trigger logs! They are designed to answer such needs.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE