Author Topic: place bet to keep, based on max odds, and rechecking the conditions  (Read 1166 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I understand how to place a bet and set its max/min odds, and if the condition is not met, the bet doesn't place. Fine

BUT, what if I want to lay a horse at odds of 12 or less, but it's currently sat at 14, near the off.

Is there a way to place a bet, say a few seconds before the off, and if it reaches the price before the off it will get placed?

As far as I can see, the triggers will do a check once, and if it doesn't meet, it will not do anything else. I would like to start looking at a set time before the off, and keep checking right until the off - is this possible?

Thanks

Mark.

• Élite
hi
you have to set mfp to start monitoring events at x minutes before the beginning in the monitoring options.
when the trigger is set to once per market, it constantly checks the conditions until all conditions are correct , it then activates once.
if set to once per selection it keeps checking until all selections have met the conditions.
if the trigger is set to idle or suspend it will keep checking until in-play.
if set to in-play it will only check when in-play.
if set to all markets it will check both idle and in-play.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE